What’s up, New York? It’s your resident Party Panda P-EZ in the house. That’s right – even though I LOVE the outdoors, it’s important to socially distance myself from the outside world for the time being in order to stay safe & make sure we’re all on the right path to keep festival season going – especially if we’re all planning to reunite at Electric Zoo: Supernaturals! Here are my top 5 handy tips to keep you clean & safe during social isolation:
1) WASH YOUR HANDS, EZOO FAM! One of the most important & easy ways to keep both yourself and others safe is to keep your hands clean. Just a 20 second wash with soap has the ability to eliminate any traces of COVID-19. Remember to not touch your face with unwashed hands – that’s important! You can even make a dance party out of it with your favorite song. What’s your favorite song to sing while you’re washing your hands? Mine is ‘Losing It’ by Fisher 😆!
2) Disinfecting makes me a happy party panda. Any common surfaces in your house, including door knobs, counter tops, light switches, cabinet handles & more, should be cleaned & disinfected multiple times a day, every day. You can use Lysol cleaning wipes or a regular household detergent & water to do so. Eliminate that nasty virus with the power of cleanliness! Plus, your inner Marie Kondo will thank you for keeping your living space clean and tidy.
3) Cover that cough! You don’t need to get a professional-grade face mask if you aren’t feeling any symptoms – leave those for the medical professionals and the sick. Instead, stock up on those tissues to make sure you’re not sneezing or coughing particles into the air. You can also cough into your shoulder to stop the spread of germs. A mindful panda is a happy panda!
4) Social distance. It may sound scary as we are all social beings, but it is important to stay isolated in your homes for now if we all want to party together with the Supernaturals this Labor Day Weekend! If you must go outside for the essentials such as grocery shopping and picking up medication from the pharmacy, remember to keep at least 6 feet between you and others. Also, if there is anyone that is sick in your household, avoid very close contact. Cool ways to stay together while keeping distant are setting up virtual happy hours with friends, watching and dancing along to your favorite artist’s live stream online, and sending virtual hugs. 🐼
5) Boost your immune system! Health is wealth, and now is the perfect time to pick up some new healthy habits for your well-being. Some ways to boost your immune system include starting an at-home workout routine, staying hydrated, eating healthy foods, and dancing to your favorite mixes! Remember, keeping your immune system strong makes your body better able to fight off diseases and illnesses. 👯👯♀️
Remember, the CDC is a great resource for everything you need to know about how to keep safe during quarantine (Read more here). Stay safe, EZOO Fam, and see you Labor Day Weekend with the Supernaturals!