Electric Zoo is a completely accessible festival for all persons including those with disabilities. Any persons with disabilities who plans on attending Electric Zoo are encouraged to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event with any questions or concerns. To enhance the onsite experience here is some information for you:
ON SITE EXPERIENCE
- The festival site is fully accessible including internal venue, parking lots, entrances, and all food, bar, and cashless top-up locations.
- In the center of the festival, the Main Info Booth also serves as the ADA center for people who need additional assistance or have questions.
- Upon checking-in, people with disabilities and their companion will get a wristband which gives them access to the main stage viewing area, as well as the combination for the ADA restrooms.
- At each restroom location are ADA accessible toilets with locks to ensure cleanliness.
- If a mobility device needs to be charged or stored the staff at the info booth are happy to assist.
ARRIVING ON SITE
- There is a limited # of ADA parking spaces on site. To gain access to these spots please display a government issued hangtag or decal.
- MTA Buses and festival operated ferries are ADA accessible and staffed if additional assistance is needed.
ENTERING THE FESTIVAL
- At each entrance there will be an ADA accessible lane to accommodate persons with disabilities. Look for signage corresponding to this lane when you arrive.