Dear Media Friend,
Thank you for your interest in covering Electric Zoo 3.0 at Randall’s Island Park, NYC this September 2-4.
In order to become eligible for press credentials for this year’s festival, please note the following rules and guidelines:
- DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR PRESS CREDENTIALS IS AUGUST 15TH, 2022. ALL REQUESTS AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE REVIEWED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS.
- Every team member who is interested in covering onsite must fill out the form below individually.
- You must be on editorial assignment with an accredited media outlet. Because of the limited amount of credentials, freelance writers and photographers who are not on assignment will NOT be provided credentials – aka coverage must be secured in advance. Individual social media influencers will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Keep in mind when making requests that all press credentials are limited. The number of passes you received in the previous year has no bearing on the number you receive this year.
- Please note that approved press credentials do not include parking, lodging, or travel accommodations. You are responsible for your own travel and housing arrangements.
- Drones of all types are strictly banned from use inside and/or surrounding the festival grounds.
Once you’ve filled out this form, we will be in touch soon with more information as to whether your request has been approved. Please be advised that your submission DOES NOT guarantee approval. We reserve the right to approve or deny any press requests.
If you have any additional questions regarding your credential request, please contact: email@example.com